Membership and Subs
BTCC – Membership and Subs for 2016
- For under 18’s when membership is due ( 31st May)
- Includes parents if they only visit the club during junior training and matches
- For over 18’s when membership is due ( 31st May)
- Applicable to all players, partners and people who regularly visit the club and use the facilities
- One Academy Membership is included with 2 Club Memberships
- Option to add an Academy Membership at the cost of £5
- Only Club members can vote at AGM
- For members of clubs, teams and organisations that use the facilities during certain periods of the year
£9 1st & 2nd teams
£7 Vikings team
£3 Evening League
£2 Junior training sessions (1 hour)
£3 Junior training sessions (2 hours)
- 50% reduction for Students & Unemployed playing in 1st, 2nd & Vikings teams
- Playing subs for 1st & 2nd teams are capped at £14 per weekend if required to play two games
- Travel expenses will not be paid as players are expect to share the driving to away games
If a player is selected to play and they have not paid their Club Membership then they pay an additional £1 which is not refundable against their membership fee.
Barton Town CC are committed to ensuring anybody who wishes to be involved in cricket can be, if anybody, for whatever reason, struggles to pay these cost then the Club will try whenever possible to arrange a suitable payment scheme, this would be done in the strictest of confidence.
The Club and Social Club Memberships allow you to drink at the club. Licensing Laws need to be adhered too and the consumption of alcohol on the premises bought elsewhere or at the club by a non-member is against the Law and can get our license revoked. Club Members consuming alcohol at the club purchased elsewhere will be dealt with accordingly as this not only puts the club at risk but makes us no profit.